Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do I HAVE to be in the sun to lighten my hair with these products?

I realize lemon juice and hydrogen peroxide will damage my hair. i dont care so dont remind me please. i would really like if youd just answer my question.



its night time, and i want my hair lighter tomorrow. can i just put hydrogen peroxide and lemon juice in my hair, let it soak then blowdry it to lighten it? or do i HAVE to wait for tomorrow to spend in the sun? and if so, how long will this last?



(im already light blonde, i just want it a little lighter)Do I HAVE to be in the sun to lighten my hair with these products?
I'm not too sure,

I've just tried just blow drying it

with out the sun, didn't work...Do I HAVE to be in the sun to lighten my hair with these products?
Sun-in can lighten your hair with a blow dryer.
I heard using a blowdryer can speed up the process.
sun-in will lighten your hair if it isnt brown if its blonde then that works

No comments:

Post a Comment