Sunday, November 14, 2010

Does lemon juice work on died hair?

i haven't died my hair in a while like over 3 months but when my hair grows my roots blend in with the rest of the colors so i cant tell if its grown out,

will lemon juice work on my hair and does a blow dryer really work is there any other ways to lighten hair with out dyeing it, and how long should it take to work i already have blonde hair but i want it lighter.Does lemon juice work on died hair?
Lemon juice will lighten hair but it also really dries it out. If you dilute the lemon juice in water you can use it daily to lighten without drying out your ends. Also it works best if while still wet from the juice you get outside into the natural light; sun reacts with the lemon and makes it even lighter faster.

Chamomile tea is an excellent lightener that you can use daily and is gentle on the hair.Does lemon juice work on died hair?
YES IT WORKS!!!

when I was younger, my mom didn't want to die my hair, so she used something called ';Sun In Spray'; on my, which is not die, and I would either blow dry it or sit in the sun out side. I did this for about 2 weeks and my hair was blond from brown. Weeks after when my roots were showing, my mom used lemon juice (non processed) and it would blend, now it didn't get really blond but it was just enough to make it look right.
nope, it just makes your hair dried out since it strips the cuticle of moisture. try sun in and a hair dryer for subtle effect. or simple peroxide with high heat. but don't get the peroxide on your scalp...it can make it dry and itchy for days.
its dyes not died. lol



But yeah. it does work. and if you have any more questions email me at jazzyappleali@yahoo.com
of course it does.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
lemon juice will dry your hair out and you can't control what color it will turn out.
why waste a perfectly good lemon ? dosent bleaching hair also work as well ?
yes

fact: do NOT leave it out in the sun TOO long
Dyed hair is ';dyed'; not ';died'; It all depends on how dark your real hair is.
yea i did that in the summer or when i tan it lightens my hair to my dyed color blonde just be careful it can dry it out
It's dyed, not died.



And if you go out in the sun, yes.

The sun lightens your hair, and lemon juice has bleaching agents in it, and since it's dyed it should work even better.
Yes it does :)



Your hair will smell great too!
I think so, and it smells good:]
You will dry out your hair.

Lemon juice is acid...

Acid drys out hair..
yes but i is kinda hard to do
Yes, it does. Especially in the sun. Worked for me on dyed hair.
It's good on fish.
mhm. yes it does and it smells wonderful
yes.
yep.
yes
yes its good... and it smells nice
weed
no

No comments:

Post a Comment