Sunday, November 14, 2010

HAIIR help?!sun-in and lemon juice?

i have a couple of questions.

1st of all,

have you used sun-in before?

what was your hair color before and after?

how long did it take you to achieve the results you were looking for?



2nd,

have you used lemon juice before?

what was your hair color before and after?

how long did it take you to achieve the results you were looking for?



3rdly, my plan is to get my dark blonde-brunette hair to lighten with lemon juice. once its for-sure blonde, im going to use sun-in.

does that sound like a good plan.



i know alot of questions but i appericate you taking the time to answer.

ill deff pick best answer so the more detail,the more likely ill choose you!!

%26lt;3HAIIR help?!sun-in and lemon juice?
Sun-in will make your hair orange.Lemon juice works but it takes a few tries.Peroxide works well!HAIIR help?!sun-in and lemon juice?
well.....i did that once to try to lighten my hair and it works okay but for a faster result you need to got to a salon the other way seems to take forever
to your second question, I have used lemon juice in my hair in the sun....and It really worked. My hair was dirty blonde before, and it brought out really blonde highlights.
1st - My hair is red and Sun-in turned it light red, very little goes a long way!

2nd - Lemon Juice dried out my hair and made it look dull

3rd - I wouldn't use lemon juice, maybe a wash out hair color first.

Hope this helps.
I think light brown or dark gold is a much more attractive color.
Why go through all this? Putting this stuff on your hair over and over can be more damaging than getting real hair color, and you may get an uneven result, even orange. Highlights usually look the best in this type of haircolor. If you can get them professionally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment