Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lemon Hair Lightening?

I would like to lighten my hair using natural remedies, such as lemon juice. I am a dishwasher blonde, therefore my natural highlights at the top of my head are a light blonde but at the back very dark. I would like to lighten the darker roots. Would it be appropriate to use a hair dryer to dry the hari after the lemon rinse or will it damage? Or would I have to go outside? Only it has been very dark and little sun these last couple of days where I live.

Is it appropriate to wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner, then apply the lemon rinse?

What are the affects?

How can I resist hair damage?

Facts, and just appropriate steps and avoidants I need to keep in mind?

I would rather have my question answered by someone with an experience in lemon dyes and knows about hair care.

Thank you.Lemon Hair Lightening?
i used to use lemon juice to lighten my hair all the time when i was a teen. it works best when you sit in the sun or some kind of light.don't use the blow dryer let it dry on it's own. it's okay to wash yoru hair with shampoo and conditioner before you do it. and after your done just rinse it with some conditioner. the bottle of lemon juice you buy at the store seems to work the best not the one that comes in the little lemon shaped bottle. best of luck to you.Lemon Hair Lightening?
I used John Frieda's Blonde Shampoo for Platinum shades in my hair - it contains lemon and chamomile.

It brightened up my faded highlights, but slighty lightened the darker brown shade of my roots.

If the darker areas are light brown, it will lighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment