Friday, November 12, 2010

How long do i have to wait to put lemon juice in my hair?

Its school holidays and im going to go back to school with a new hair colour.

I'm dying my hair back to its natural hair colour (strawberry blonde)

but i want it to be a bit lighter. so i want to put lemon juice in it to lighten it.



How long after dying it do i have to wait before i put lemon juice in it?How long do i have to wait to put lemon juice in my hair?
I would say probably about 2 weeks.How long do i have to wait to put lemon juice in my hair?
well on the lighter part of you hair( the top) that lemon juice would work but on the underside where it doesnt get as much sun it will kindof turn it a little bit orange so when your going back to your natural color just ask for strawberry blonde but just a little more blonde
considering that lemon juice does nothing, any time you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment