Friday, November 12, 2010

How to lighten hair with lemon juice?

I want my hair a little lighter for the summer, I hear that using lemon juice in a spray bottle during your shower helps, but can I use it from the lemon juice bottle or does it have to be fresh? I don't have time to lay out in the sun, so if I use the spray bottle in the shower after I wash my hair, or just rub it through with the water pouring on me, will that still work?



I also want to use pantene blonde expressions, does anyone know if that works?How to lighten hair with lemon juice?
You can use it from a lemon juice bottle but I don't reccomend it if you're not even going out in the sun... it's not going to work well without the sun and it's just going to dry your hair outHow to lighten hair with lemon juice?
Ive lightend my hair but I had Vitamin C powder and mixed it with water. It's also great to apply to skin as it will even out skin tone, increase the rate of your collagen production and lighten your acne scars significantly
my friend did the lemon juice thing.... it really work now she's blonder than before!! lol
i think you rinse your hair in it then stay outside a while in the sun and it will lighten it but it will really damage your hair so i think you should go to a professional and get it done and as for the pantene thing idk never heard of it can anyone help on my question plz



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
http://www.johnfrieda.ca/en/products_she鈥?/a>



This shampoo is awesome I love it
  • polygamous marriage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment