Friday, November 12, 2010

Lightening your hair with Lemon Juice?!?

I heard you can lighten your hair with lemon juice? is this true? i really want to lighten my hair for the summer, but i dont want to go crazy i just want it to look totally natural. And i need something that my mom will allow me to do! If this is true can someone explain to me how to do it and like some details! Like my hair gets some natural blonde highlights in the summer will this make it so that wouldnt happen? And like how would you get it out and everything?? Someone please help i am very confused! Thank you!Lightening your hair with Lemon Juice?!?
Squeeze the lemon juice into the sections of your hair that you want to get highlighted or just squeeze the lemon all over your hair if you want it completely dyed (If you want your hair completely dyed, I suggest that you put the lemon juice in a spray bottle and squirt the juice into your hair so that it is easier). Make sure that it is sunny out and go outside. Soon your hair will be highlighted or dyed within 1 hour.



The good thing about this process is that it is all natural. Since it is all natural, I'm pretty sure that your mom will allow you to do this process since it is all natural.



To remove the dye from your hair, isn't that much of an option since it fades over time. I don't think that there is a way to actually remove the dye though. But if you really want to lighten your hair with bleach/dye/highlights for only a while. You should probably just buy temporary dye or highlights that usually wash out in 6-8 washes.



And yes, this process looks totally ntaural. It usually gives best results for either blondes or light brunettes, but the lemon juice usually works on all hair colors and all hair types.



Hope I Helped.Lightening your hair with Lemon Juice?!?
I use Sun in with Lemon juice- it works really well looks great and smells amazing. You spray it on, comb it through, and sit in the sun for like 20 minutes. Looks like you were born with it! I havent heard that you can use plaine lemon juice as a lightener, but i think it is a great conditioner!
You just pour pure lemon juice on your hair. It is permanent because it bleaches the color away. It works best if you sit in the sun to make it kick in. Depending on how light your natural color is you will get different results. The lighter it is naturally, the lighter it will get. It's better if you're just trying to get some highlights, doesn't work well for an all over thing. And be careful, it will dry your hair out if you over do it
i think the lemonade thing only works for blondes... i read it on another question. the same answerer said calomine tea for brunettes
1/4 cup lemon juice to 3/4 cups water. spray on hair and sit in the sun.. Or try pure chamomile tea.
Ive heard that you can color your hair with cool aid but i have never heard of lightning your hair with lemon juice. But you can however lighten your hair with peroxide but dont over do it and be carfull not to make it look blochy get an even spritz over all of your hair. But to be safe i would go with mixing the peroxide with water first to see how you like it.
Natural Recipes to Lighten or Color Your Hair

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/natur鈥?/a>



Natural Homemade Tips for Hair %26amp; Skin

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
My cousin douses her six children's heads with lemon juice or peroxide- whichever is handy- and it truly lightens their hair. I would reccomend asking a hairdresser, however, because I don't think there is a way of limiting just how blonde your hair will become.
If you already have blonde hair it should work for you, I used to do it all the time. I mixed a spray bottle with half lemon juice and half water, then sprayed it on my hair when I laid out in the sun and it was awesome.
lemon juice and water. my mom did that to my sister and my hair ever since we were younger. sun-in does the same thing though. and you don't have to be in the sun to use it. spray it and then blow dry your hair.... works the same way. it eventually will just fade out of your hair. It has to do with the citrus and why it changes your hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment