Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to lighten your hair color?

I know for people with light hair its lemon juice...

but i have pretty dark hair. is there a way to lighten it without dying it?How to lighten your hair color?
You can try hydrogen peroxide.

I don't know if I would recommend it though, because it's VERY damaging, and it doesn't lighten it that much.

You'd have to do it a few times to notice a real difference.

And it might ';bleach'; unevenly, and parts may turn orange.How to lighten your hair color?
Walmart or Target should have some spray in stuff that is called ';Sun-In';. I used it before %26amp; it worked good %26amp; I have really really dark brown (almost black) hair.
I want to do the same thing! So I've been researching a lot, and read that if you mix water, henna powder, and chamomile tea, and comb it in your hair, it will lighten it. You should sit in the sun for awhile [WITH LOTS OF SUNSCREEN!!] for a few hours to speed up the process. Hope this helped! Good luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment