Friday, November 12, 2010

Lightening hair with lemon juice?

ok, naturally i have dark mousy blonde colour hair but i get a full head of highlights. the underneaths are still pretty dark but its fairly light on top.



so at the minute its kind of a light-mid blonde on top and a mid-dark blonde underneath. im sorry if im repeating myself.



normally my hair is styled in a side parting quite far over with a sweeping fringe. so this is where my colourist concentrates my hightlights. but im thinking of gettting a full fringe cutting in and parting it down the centre.



becasue im changing my parting i have really visable roots, and my mam wont let me put anymore colour on becasue she thinks my hair will get wrecked.



she wont even let me use that john freda go lighter shampoo, even though it doesnt have peroxide or ammonia in it.



so what im asking is how should i put lemon juice on my hair to just get my roots and not so much everywhere else?



any help would be greatly appreciated :)Lightening hair with lemon juice?
yes, lemon juice will work, i've gone from medium brunette to very blonde by just sitting in the sun with lemon juice in my hair...it makes hair brittle though, so make sure to condition well along with shampooing...you dont want your hair sticky from the lemon juice..



good luck also :DLightening hair with lemon juice?
put some lemon on your roots then go sit in the sun,



the lemon+sun gives your hair natural highlights so it should lighten it
Just squeeze it on and lay out in the sun for a good hour and it will lighten it but ...not by much. It's best to get hair dye.
it will lighten your hair, but it will also damage it
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment