Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to lighten hair naturally?

I have light brown hair with natural blonde highlights. I want to lighten my hair and make my highlights brighter. I've been using that fake lemon juice in my hair for the past two days but I don't really see a difference. After I put it on I go outside for about an hour. Are there any ways to make it work faster? ( preferably in the next week.) and also will it damage my hair? And also I'm going to the beach tomorrow.





Thanks!How to lighten hair naturally?
If you want to totally change it put some bleach in it.

If you want to just lighten it pour a pitcher of lemonade on your head or just some lemon juice and go into the sun.

Oh yeah just want to know if your hair is close to black you are not going to see anything.

So for that just go get some highlights.



-ChrisHow to lighten hair naturally?
if you leave peroxcide in your hair over night it will lighten your hair up fast. even on color treated hair.
stay out in the sun longer
At walmart and pretty much any drugstore there is this product call Sun-In..buy the one that is called ';Sun-In with lemon'; .. all you do is after you wash your hair and its wet spray the sun-in all over your hair, then blowdry it. The heat from the blow dryer speeds up the process..and id bring it to the beach and if you get your hair wet there you can stray it all over your hair and let it dry in the sun..within days if you wash it every day or every other day and blowdry it after you spray it in each time your hair will lighten up right away. promise!





but it doesnt work on colortreated hair..just an fyi
use REAL lemon juice.
lemon juice on your hair and stay in the sun
There are actually creams or maybe shampoos that lighten your hair the more you use it.

this girl in my class used those things and her highlights came out but the rest of her hair was lighter too

No comments:

Post a Comment