Friday, November 12, 2010

Lemon Juice and Hair?

I asked a question like this before, and people need to learn how to read...

I HAVE DARK BROWN HAIR, is this clear?

I want to make my hair LIGHTER.

I DO NOT HAVE BLONDE HAIR, is this clear?

I want to make MY DARK BROWN HAIR into a LIGHTER SHADE

I DO NOT want to make my hair BLONDE.

So please, don't tell me about how your blonde hair get lighter with lemon juice.





I just want to know if Lemon Juice will lighten my dark brown hair.



Thank you.Lemon Juice and Hair?
It can but not a huge amount. What you need to do is squeeze a few lemons, 3 or 4 is usually enough. Dont add water or anything to it, just the pure juice. Using a comb is easiest and you just comb the juice through your hair and sit in the sunshine. It may need to be done a couple of times to get the shade of lightness you want.Lemon Juice and Hair?
Yes, and if you have lemon juice in your hair and lay in the sun it will make it even more lighter.

:]
Yes it should lighten your dark brown hair into a lighter shade of brown if your in the sun
wow the 80s fade had returned ! it will slowly lighten your hair , but u have to do it in the sun . its the safest most natual way of dying hair , i would not advise to use just for highlight unless u wanna run around with foil wrapped in ur hair lol good luck . brown hair turns red keep doing it will soon turn it white
phew.. amazing how you can expect people to answer when you ask so rudely....
Yes, to some extent.



Lemon juice might help to make your DARK BROWN HAIR, which is NOT BLONDE, turn into a LIGHTER SHADE OF BROWN, but NOT BLONDE, as you DO NOT want your hair to be BLONDE but only a LIGHTER SHADE OF BROWN as opposed to your current DARK shade of brown, which you want to make LIGHTER (but NOT BLONDE) with lemon juice.



I loved your question!
  • hamster escaped
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment