Friday, November 12, 2010

Lightening my hair with lemon juice?

how do i do it? does it say in? do i rinse it? can i do this everytime? do i just squeeze it on when im done washing? does it have to be fresh squeezed or can it be botteled? how long before i see results? andy helpful sites? any info! thanks!

*kayLightening my hair with lemon juice?
lemon is permanent. it bleaches your hair and will dry it out. Its still better than chemicals. put the lemon on dry hair. sit in the sun until its dry. I don't believe a blow dryer works as well. You can use fresh or bottled ( its the acid) you will see the color when its dry. then you shampoo and condition it well. you can repeat before shampooing and it will lighten it more. if you rinse it with chamomile tea it will enhance the gold color.Lightening my hair with lemon juice?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgdvBrha256aJCKjgmaxmhbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080714164107AACixyr



please answer?
NO DON';T DO IT!!! I had blonde hair... not bleach blonde but still really blonde. i want to add some depth because I read that it gives natural highlights....and its turned my hair red. lol soooo i wouldn't do it. but I guess we all have to learn from our own mistakes
lemon juice dries your hair out so much

that in the end, it iwll look brittle and dead

but if you want to

just get a lemon

and squeeze some jjuice on your hair before you go out into the sun for a long time

it will gradually turn lighter

but it can turn your hair orange if your not careful

you can try using '; Sun in '; its a hair lighteneer

but it can also turn your hair lighter

dpeends on what color your hair is

its safe for blonde

not sure about brown.

YEp.

you can also squeeze some into your hair then use a hair blower but the sun makes it more intense.
heya,



i dont reali think it will work 4 u? wot colour are u?

and if u were 4 doing it i would say it would b best to use freashly squeezed, do it b4 u wash rub it over ur hair and leave it on for up to ten minutes(as long as u want to keep it on) but i find its does not reali work, or put it on in the sun,
I have read that it really works... You just need to put some lemon juice on your hair and go out on the sun.

I can't wait to try it when I go on my summer holiday this year. If you try it and it does work please, please, please let me know ok?

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment