Friday, November 12, 2010

Lighting hair with lemon juice?

I've seen a girl who dyed her hair with lemon juice, and it looks nice. I live in Canada and its winter right now, but in the summer, i'm planning to lighten my hair. But the one thing is... i don't know how to do it!



Anybody know how to do it?

NATURALLY!!!! please, i don't want to damage my hair, i have black hair with small brown highlights, so please anyone. HOW DO YOU LIGHTEN YOUR HAIR WITH LEMON JUICE!?!Lighting hair with lemon juice?
My friends and I used to try this, and we found it only worked when your hair was a medium brown to blonde.. Mine is dark brown and it didn't work on me at all.( We were in the Caribbean so there was lots of sun.)

If your hair is black I don't think it will do anything for you.Lighting hair with lemon juice?
to susng, i want everone to know, that i dont want my hair blonde, i want it like susng said, light brown! :)

Report Abuse


Ha, I've experimented with this GIRLLL. Basically put lemon juice all over yer hair %26amp; stand out in the sunnn for a whileee. Ha, I think its about 10-15 mins then you wash yer hair outtt ! Ha, I recently dyed my hair blackkk so I probably wont lighten it with lemon for awhile, but good luckkk !
http://www.ehow.com/how_2145909_lighten-鈥?/a>



ehow.com helps alot
I've heard about this too but I heard it only works on blondes. It usually gives brunnettes a bronze color like highlights(not very pleasant) or some redish highlights sometimes. Good Luck! It might work on u
I found this website. Here is step by step instructions... Enjoy!!





http://www.ehow.com/how_2145909_lighten-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment