Friday, November 12, 2010

Will shaving my arms make the hair worse/does lemon juice really work?

I have very very very pale skin {I've even been called Casper before}, almost as to where I look albino (but I'm not and I don't have the pink hue). I also have really dark arm hair [probably because I'm Spanish] and it's embarrassing. Plus I have a lot so it's kinda embarrassing, and it's getting really warm here and I don't want to wear long-sleeved shirts. I'm fine with shaving everyday. But how long will bladeless shaving creams like Nair and Veet last?



Also does lemon juice really lighten your hair when you go in the sun? How long would it take to lighten it? Would it have to be a hair-care product containing lemon juice or can it be lemon juice that you would usually use for food?



Thanks ^_^Will shaving my arms make the hair worse/does lemon juice really work?
I am going to try the lemon thing tomorrow! I have the same problem as you and need a quick solution as well. i have tried it on my hair and it does work abit!Will shaving my arms make the hair worse/does lemon juice really work?
Don't shave your arms! Unless you are willing to shave them for the rest of your life, this can make the hair grow more course and thick and noticable. Using a hair removal cream like nair is your best bet, that should last for about 2 days if your hair is very dark, just apply and leave on for 7-10 minutes, then rinse.
I wouldn't shave it (I dont!). Then the hair comes out darker and is is very prickly and your arms itch. I use an electric hair remover which pulls the hair out, with the roots. It hurts the first few times, but you get used to it. The hair grows back in a while... I think several weeks.
I would suggest egg white. You need to beat it up and apply but it is a slow process you need to do it at least for 2 months everyday. Apply and leave it to dry and then wash it off. It is a natural bleach and it will lighten the Colour of your hair and gradually reduce growth. I did it when I was young and now I wax my arms once in two months and the growth is very fine and soft.
i shave my arms. and ive been doing it since i was 13 i got a little razor happy one day lolz. but i loved the end result. it usually lasts about 2wks before i have to shave again. but i dont mind because i have smooth arms :-) lemon juice works by why go through all that aggravation? you can try something like nair if you want but you got to be careful and quick... because for one the smell TERRIBLE and for two you have to be careful how much you apply and how long you leave it on. usually go by the instructions on the botle but they dont always work. you can try them and see what works best for you. good luck.
maybe if you look it up on internet.



i think it makes it sticky

No comments:

Post a Comment